Site Notice Board

 Scroll Down For Current Update

 
This is the place where I can answer questions I get from emails that more than one needs to know. Please check back on this. I will add the date when new stuff is added. Please email me anytime and put Computer Fun in subject so I won't spam you.

I have been working hard adding the links people are sending me. Please be patient. I can only do so much and I have a lot of links! But please keep sending them.


If I miss days, please be patient. I am disabled and have bad days. I will come back!

Alert: Everyone please, if you have kids and they want to play on here, please supervise them and check out the sites yourself. This site is for kids AND adults. Some sites change and I can't keep up with it daily. Some sites aren't for kids. Like some of the games & fun sites. I just can't make this G rated. There are too many adults who play here. If a site does change, Please! Email me and I will remove it. Please put Computer Fun in the subject so I won't spam you. I do have a Kids section which includes a movie section as well. Just look over the game sites and stuff for their safety. Thanks!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  (Question: What Is the Deal!)

I have been asked what my physical problems are. Short answer.....I was born with degenerative disease. I have had nine ruptured discs, three surgeries (two lower back, one neck) I have three more bulging discs that will someday require more surgery. Severe nerve damage, arthritis, the beginnings of Fibromyalgia and other things that will take to long. Suffice it to say, I am a bloody mess. Weather decides the outcome of my days. Wet, cold, not my friends. So I say these things, not to ask for pity but to simply answer the questions and hopefully helps you to understand that I am slow at getting things done. Bare with me and I hope I have done enough with this site to give you all many hours, days, etc. of enjoyment. But I am not done!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(How I got started with this crazy blog) 

Some friends in college asked if I would make them a blog where all of their game sites, comics, etc. is in one place because using the school's computer and having little time between classes caused them to take too much time searching for what they wanted. So bam! Here it is and boy, by request, has it grown! If you can't find something to do on here....well...you need help. LOL!




A special hello to my new friends abroad. Thank you all!    
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: 
I do NOT endorse any product, website or..anything else I can't think of at the moment. Play, order stuff, etc. at your own risk. I try to have only safe websites here but you know how tricky the WWW can be. I do not own anything on here and this is all just for fun. If there is something else I need to put here...just pretend I said it. So have fun and please don't sue me. Thank you. Caution: Some sites may contain flashing and other things which can impair some people.
Have fun!