Hey, Check This Out!

I will add links here that I find and will change them regularly. I will add them to the links list category as well. Also check the sidebar for more cool stuff too...I mean as well....also....whatever....go look! ------------------------->>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I am still alive. Just can't do a lot with my back. I will be getting rid of a few things like _____ of the Day stuff. I will slowly search for broken links and will add new sites here and there. I will try to add a few cool stuff to sidebar so check on it occasionally.  I use this and know a few of you still do. Thank you for that. Have fun and take care of your body. You will thank yourself one day!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Christmas Jazz

The Offical Sallie House

LiveRaise

Sword & Scale

Wolven  

Butterball

Footage.net  

Deadline

Live A Little

Five Below
 
........................................................................
(2018) Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Christmas Shows

Official NORAD Santa Tracker

Christmas Websites 

 Find Christmas Tree Farm Near You 

Reindeer Cam

Christmas Music 

 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~Pizza Codes~~ 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say What??

It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. – Marcus Brigstocke
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool Whatever!